Back to all jobs
Head of Human Resources
Highly Competitive Remuneration Package and Bens.
30 Aug 2023
Head of HR
About the Company
**Brightwater Executive is delighted to be retained exclusively to partner with CareGivers Ireland a leading Home Care service provider in their search for a Head of HR**
CareGivers Ireland has been established this year due to the merging of three companies with long established history in the provision of Home Support Services. It is based in Southwest Dublin employs 35O employees and provides essential home care services to over 2,000 clients on a daily basis. The Head of HR will have overall responsibility for the Management of the Human Resource Function and is responsible for all human resource activities of the company. Reporting to the CEO, the role is a member of Senior Management Team (SMT) and works closely with the SMT to develop policies and craft human resource strategies in line with the company’s corporate growth objectives. The role will ensure successful implementation of the policies and HR strategies throughout the company including revision of HR Systems. The role ensures the HR activities of the company are managed, efficiently and properly, in accordance with the highest standards of good practice and in line with statutory requirements.
- Relevant degree and/or professional qualification in a HR /Legal or related field.
- Significant relevant experience working in a senior HR position within a regulated and complex organisation.
- Strong track record of success working in, or for, a complex organisation.
- Ability to be a trusted confidante and advisor as well as providing executive coaching and mentoring across the organisation.
- Proven experience in managing employee and industrial relations.
- Proven ability to make difficult and challenging decisions that support strategic aims and long-term vision.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate a workforce towards the achievement of desired outcomes.
- Exceptional communicator, strong interpersonal and active listening skills, able to create impact and demonstrate proactive stakeholder relationship awareness.
- Experience of working with Board/s of Directors.
- Experience of successfully supporting change and transformational programmes.
- Knowledge of the Non-For-Profit sector is a strong advantage.
For more information and a confidential discussion on this Head of HR opportunity, please contact Yvonne McNulty at Brightwater Executive or email your CV directly to [email protected]
To view all live jobs with Brightwater Executive and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwaterexecutive.com