Back to all jobs
Head of European Treasury Operations
Highly Competitive Remuneration Package and Bens.
23 Nov 2023
Head of European Treasury Operations
About the Company
Brightwater is delighted to be retained exclusively to partner with a leading PLC global corporation with revenues of €10billion+ for the appointment of their Head of European Treasury Operation for their scaling Centre of Excellence based in Dublin city centre.
About the Position
Based in their new state-of-the-art premises right in the heart of the docklands, this is an exceptionally exciting time to join this global firm that is at the industry forefront of implementing and integrating cutting edge best in class treasury management systems and end to end groupwide ERP systems.
As the Head of their European Treasury Operations, you will lead the team responsible for overseeing the daily treasury operations across European and Emerging markets. This role involves leading out and driving forward the transformation of existing processes, with a strong emphasis on STP (straight through processing) automation. You will be a key partner and support the Regional Treasury Managers ensuring consistency and effectiveness of end to end of back and middle office operations and compliance SLAs are achieved.
- Lead, mentor and develop a high performing team
- Manage and achieve the Europe Treasury budget commitment
- Provide support and back up to other members of the wider treasury teams, including ad-hoc project work
- Identify automation and harmonisation/efficiency opportunities within all treasury processes across all geographical locations
- Lead out on key treasury processes e.g., bank reconciliations, cash positioning, settlements
- Support the Country Treasury Managers’ agendas including FX exposure analysis, forecasting, trade working capital, etc.
- Maintain strong bank relationships: Opening and closing of bank accounts, building relationships with FX and cash management teams
- Ensure robust treasury reporting
- Adhere to audit responsibilities in accordance with internal and external audit control processes. ·
- Support the integration of new entities and onboarding processes
- Maintain proactive and close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Managed and oversee Trade Working Capital Management: Monthly reporting on KPIs, control/develop processes and maintain targets
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a Treasury management role with adept leadership and mentoring skills, with a sound ability to create a great team culture of learning and advancement.
- Natural leader with excellent people management skills with strong communication skills
- Bachelors and/or master’s degree in Banking, Treasury, Accounting or Financial Management would be preferred
- High level of knowledge of Treasury Management Systems and banking systems, experience in (FIS) would be a distinct advantage but not critical
- A proven team player with excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable, with the ability to multitask and prioritise and work across cross functional and multi-jurisdictional teams.
- Ability to work on their own initiative, solutions orientated mindset.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in supporting group wide / ERP change projects. Eg. exposure to SAP and / or other ERP implementation projects an advantage
Highly competitive remuneration package and benefits, operating a hybrid working model.
For a confidential discussion please contact Kerri Masterson on +353 1 264 9781 or via email You can apply immediately by hitting the Appy Now button below.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater Executive and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwaterexecutive.com